Friday, September 17, 2010

AIDS WALK SAN DIEGO 9.26.2010

San Diego and beyond, here's another opprtunity to get involved!

AIDS Walk SD is San Diego's largest one-day HIV/AIDS fundraiser. Dozens of Agencies, including my job, Christie's Place, rely on funds raised at the annual AIDS Walk to help provide essential life saving prevention and care program to thousands of men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS.

Join me as I walk for those who can't. If you are in San Diego, Ca or will be in the area and would like to register with my jobs team and walk with us you can go to our home page here -->
Join Christie's Place team for AIDS Walk San Diego

If, for whatever reason, you will not be in San Diego or you can't walk but would still like to donate you can go to my personal page here ---->
Kim's AIDS Walk donation page

Remember, ANY amount is helpful!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Photobucket

No comments: